Our hospital serves mainly female diseases, pregnant patients and menopause patients. Most of the polyclinic patients have breast examinations and diseases that develop in women during pregnancy (hemorrhoids, anal fissures, chronic peripheral venous insufficiency). Findings of gynecologic oncologic cases related to gastrointestinal system are followed up and operations are performed if necessary. Preoperative findings such as umbilical hernia detected in the patient before the gynecological operations are operated. Gastrointestinal system complaints in the delivery room and high-risk pregnancies, wound and incision site infections of gynecological and obstetric patients are followed up and treated by the ileus and the like in our patients in the postoperative period.
Gynecological operations are involved in gynecological operations, especially in cases with extensive intra-abdominal adhesions such as endometrioma.
• Endocrine Surgery (Goiter Surgery)
• Digestive system surgery (stomach, intestines, gall bladder and appendicitis etc.)
• Anus Diseases (Hemorrhoids, Fistulas, etc.)
• Breast Diseases and Surgery
• Hernia Surgery (inguinal hernia, abdominal hernia, etc.)
• Skin and Subcutaneous Diseases (Swab, Hair Rotation, Polyp, Cyst)
• Trauma Surgery (Traffic Accident, Internal Injury Injuries)
• Laparoscopic surgery
• Tissue biopsies: Open biopsy, needle biopsy
• Fine-needle aspiration biopsy-cytology: lymph node biopsies (in breast cysts and thyroid nodules)
• Excision of the body masses: lipoma, nevus, lymph gland, etc.
• Abscess drainage (drainage)
"General Surgery" our doctors in our unit