INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As Hüma Health Services Inc. we care about the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we are very sensitive to the preservation and privacy of all kinds of personal data of you in the best possible way. With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 (Law ) and the Data Officer under the relevant legislation.
Processing of Personal Data Collection, and Processing Purposes
In order to provide you with a high standard of service, we obtain your personal data from the Call Center, the Internet, mobile applications, physical spaces and similar channels, in verbal, written, visual or electronic form, depending on the nature of the service provided.
In this context, the main general and special personal data, which are necessary for carrying out all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services and the personal health data obtained for this purpose, are listed below;
• Your name, surname, ID number, if you are not a Turkish citizen, your passport number or provisional TC ID number, your birth date , your marital status, your gender information, such as your identity data and the ID card or License card you submitted.
• Your contact data such as your address, phone number, e-mail address,
• Your bank account number, financial data such as your IBAN number,
• Your data about your health and sexual life obtained during the conduct of medical diagnostics, treatment and care services such as your laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data, prescription information you provide for follow-up in your file,
• Your responses and comments to share our services,
• Closed circuit camera system image and sound recording received during your visit to our hospital,
• If you have contact with our Call Center,
• Your data on private health insurance and your Social Security Institution data for financing and planning of health services,
• Provide car license plate if you benefit from car parking and valet service,
The navigation information, IP address, browser information and medical documents, surveys, form information and location data that you transmit with your own consent, during the use of our website and mobile application.
Your personal data mentioned above and your personal personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
• Sharing information requested by the Ministry of Health and other public institutions in accordance with the relevant legislation,
• fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
• Sharing of the information requested by private insurance companies within the scope of the investigation of health services, finance, examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses by Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Marketing departments,
• Informing you about your appointment via our Call Center and Digital Channels,
• Confirm your identity by Patient Services, Health Professionals and Call Center departments,
• Planning and managing the internal functioning of the institution by the Hospital Management,
• Analysis of Quality, Patient Experience, Information Systems departments in order to improve health services,
• Training of our employees by the Human Resources and Quality departments,
• Monitoring and blocking of fraud and unauthorized transactions by the departments of Audit and Information Systems,
• Performing risk management and quality improvement activities by Quality, Patient Experience and Information Systems departments,
• Invoicing for our services by Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Marketing departments,
• Confirmation of your relationship with the institutions that have contracted with our hospital by Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Marketing departments,
• Responding to all kinds of questions and complaints about our health services by Hospital Management, Patient Experience, Patient Rights, Call Center departments,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our hospital systems and applications by Hospital Management and Information Systems departments,
Marketing, Media and Communication, participation in campaigns and giving campaign information by Call Center departments, designing and communicating specific contents, concrete and abstract benefits in web and mobile channels,
• Measuring, increasing and investigating patient satisfaction by Hospital Management, Patient Rights, Patient Experience departments,
• Training and training activities can be carried out by educational institutions in which the institution cooperates.
The above-mentioned bil Personal and Specialized Data hüküm shall be maintained in the physical and electronic archives of the HÜMA and external service providers by respecting the strictness and the provisions of the legislation.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data, the Basic Law on Health Services No 3359, the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Subsidiaries, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the Regulation on Private Hospitals, the Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and the Protection of Privacy and the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other within the framework of the provisions of the legislation and for the purposes described above;
• Ministry of Health, sub-departments and family medicine centers of the Ministry,
• Private insurance companies (health, retirement, life insurance and so on),
• Social Security Institution,
• General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
• General Directorate of Population,
• Turkey Pharmacists Association,
• Judicial authorities,
• Laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical devices and healthcare facilities in Turkey or abroad that we cooperate with for medical diagnosis and treatment,
• The health care provider to whom the patient is referred or the patient applies to,
• Your authorized representatives,
• third parties to whom we have received consultancy, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities and authorities,
With the IVF Center within the body of domestic or international systems and / or the hospital of our hospital,
• With your employer,
• Our suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and business partners (for more detailed information, which you can use in writing to our hospital) can be shared with us.
The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media in order to be able to carry out all kinds of work within the scope of the above-mentioned objectives and the activities of HÜMA in the legal framework and in this context, to fulfill the contractual and statutory obligations of HÜMA. and processed. These persons are the legal reasons for the collection of your data;
• Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
• Basic Law on Health Services No. 3359,
• Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Subsidiaries,
• Regulation on Private Hospitals,
• Regulation on Auxiliary Reproductive Treatment Practices and Reproductive Treatment Centers
• Regulation on the Processing and Protection of Privacy of Personal Health Data,
• Ministry of Health regulations and other legislative provisions.
In addition, personal data on health and sexual life as specified in paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Act are only for the purpose of planning and managing public health protection, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. persons or institutions or organizations under the responsibility of the relevant authorities can be processed without the explicit consent of the concerned person.
Your Rights to Protect Personal Data
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations;
• Learn whether personal data has been processed,
• Request personal information if personal data is processed,
• Access and request personal health data,
• To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and to use them according to their purpose,
• Knowing the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad;
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
• Requesting the correction of personal data and / or deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties where personal data is transferred, if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• objecting to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand that the loss be damaged if it is damaged due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Data Security and Application Rights
Your personal data is meticulously maintained within the technical and administrative facilities, and the necessary security measures are provided at a level appropriate to the possible risks taking into account the technological possibilities.
By filling in the application form in accordance with the Kanun Protection of Personal Data Law iler at Başvuru www.humahastanesi.com.tr iler;
• Tacettinveli Mah. Seyyid Burhanettin Bulvarı No: 58 Melikgazi / KAYSERİ
İş Open Consent Form on Processing of Personal Data “